[Sca-cooks] Onion Leaves with Beef

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:54:43 PDT 2020

Ah! We have discussed similar dishes in the past. I just don't remember anyone calling them roulades.

I could use that name in the Florilegium, but i fear there would be many more folks who wouldn't recognize it, either. Here is what I've previously captured.
meat-rolled-msg (20K) 2/ 7/02 Period dishes of meat rolled with a filling.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/meat-rolled-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at gmail.com