[Sca-cooks] Korean Royal Cooking

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Dec 5 08:21:45 PST 2022

If you are interested in Far Eastern cooking prior to 1565 and the Manila galleons, you might wish to read Buell and Andersen's Soup for the Qan.  It's a translation of an early 14th Century Chinese culinary text.  It's pricey even used, so you might want to see if you can examine it via inter-library loan.

At present, I'm playing with 16th Century Persian from Bavarichi's The Manual as translated by Hassibi and Sayadabdi.

Bear