[Scriptoris] Steppes Warlord Scribal Activities

Melinda Turnage ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 07:46:17 PDT 2003

Annais wrote:
>I also want to congratulate the following scribes:
>
>Lady Lete-awarded the Oak of the Steppes! (who was just tickled pink!)
>HL Suzanna the Herbalist-awarded Sable Thistle Scribal Arts! (boy was she
>shocked!!!)
>Baroness Alys-Queen's Glove!  (Another one you could have knocked over with
>feather!)
>HL Ceinwen-Star of Merit! (Dazed and Confused, and very well earned)
>Rosalia di Belavita-Mistress of the Pelican (well deserved! Her scroll text
>went on and on and on-it's about 275 words... I counted!)

Alys was awarded a much deserved Star of Merit, not Queen's Glove.
Although both would be fitting!  ;-D

I would also like to add a thank you to all those that turned in painted
charters.  They were all beautiful and much needed!  I especially want to
thank the scribes from Stargate for turning in a goodly number of painted
charters.  Thank you, thank you, Thank You!

In service,
Ceinwen~
Sable Scroll