[Scriptoris] Steppes Warlord Scribal Activities

Star Signet Herald star_signet at ansteorra.org
Tue May 27 09:21:26 PDT 2003

Quoting Melinda Turnage <ceinwenswan at hotmail.com>:

> Alys was awarded a much deserved Star of Merit, not Queen's Glove.
> Although both would be fitting!  ;-D

whoops!  Sorry about that.  Congrats Baroness Alys!

> I would also like to add a thank you to all those that turned in painted
> charters.  They were all beautiful and much needed!  I especially want to
> thank the scribes from Stargate for turning in a goodly number of painted
> charters.  Thank you, thank you, Thank You!

Yes, Gates Edge turned in some truly beautiful charters.  Way to go!  Keep up
the good work.  Lady Sabine, I am jealous!  You have a great talent!  Also,
Lord William Wyrm is turning in some beautiful work as well.  If any of you
have the chance to see his work, please take a good look.  He is very
talented!

Also, in the A&S melee, HL Ciard had the Pelican scrolls that she did for Sir
Pendaran.  I missed seeing them, and I am sorry about that.  I would have loved
to have seen them up close and in person.

Annais