[Scriptoris] rewarding scribes

Claryce Orfevre claryce at cox.net
Wed Dec 31 14:00:07 PST 2003

Ooos and Aahs are nice.  At feast.  Or afterward.  Not in court.  ***Please***!!!!
Courts are already considered somewhere between long, and extremely long. And they are likely to be longer with fewer on-calendar events, more has to be done in the official courts.

I like the spotlight as much as the next person (or more so), but not at the expense of taking up yet even more time in court.

Doing the presentation during feast, or any other time with a lot of people around, however, is something else.

My 2 cents
Claryce
(who's still very new at this scribe thing, but utterly loving it)