[Scriptoris] looking for a knightly peerage scroll

Suzanne Booth suzannebooth at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 10:46:23 PDT 2004

Greetings!

Hillary, if you can get a scanned image of the scroll from Sir Godwin, please
send it to me as well (he promised one, but I never got it), so I have no image
of his scroll for my portfolio.

Thank you!!

-- Suzanne

THL Suzanne de la Ferté
Barony of the Lonely Tower (once of Stargate in Ansteorra)
Kingdom of Calontir