[Scriptoris] looking for a knightly peerage scroll

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 12:52:23 PDT 2004

--- Suzanne Booth <suzannebooth at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
> Hillary, if you can get a scanned image of the scroll from Sir Godwin, please
> send it to me as well (he promised one, but I never got it), so I have no image
> of his scroll for my portfolio.
>
> Thank you!!
> -- Suzanne

So sorry you didn't get an image... I was going to check with you first to see if you had one of
your own, and perhaps get it put on the Ansteorran gallery for all to view, so I'm glad you
posted.

I'll ask if he got a scan done before he had it professionally framed, else it may be difficult to
have it removed for a flat scan without a bit of expense to re-seal it.  We may have to settle for
a photo digital image of the scroll in it's frame, if that will suit.

Keep you posted. Hillary