[Scriptoris] a question about a charter

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 8 09:54:39 PST 2005

At 06:16 AM 2/8/2005, Mistress Serena (concerning Order of the Golden
Lance) wrote:
>The name of the order is not yet registered, according to the most recent
>information available on the Ansteorran Heralds' webpage.  It is in process
>between kingdom and Laurel King of Arms.

As a pure addendum, the "Order of the Golden Lance" left kingdom in June of
2004.  The College of Arms meeting to make the final decision was held in
October 2004.  The latest letter concerning registrations released is for
the August 2004 meeting.  So, the decision is made and we're just waiting
for the letter to tell us the decision.

Etienne
Star Principal Herald