[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Award Charters to deliver at Crown Tourney

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 14:59:32 PDT 2006

Greetings,
If you are heading to Crown Tourney this weekend and have charter scrolls from your scribes guilds
to deliver, I can collect them and pass them onto the Sable Scroll scribal deputy.

If scrolls are not ready by Crown, scrolls can be delivered during October to me at these events
I'll be attending: Loch Soillier, Gate's Edge, Bjornsborg, Bryn Gwlad(maybe), Rosenfeld, Roses
Tourney.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet Ansteorra