[Scriptoris] Sable Crane or Thistle?

g_r.cathan@att.net g_r.cathan at att.net
Tue Mar 7 18:32:17 PST 2006

Just painting is usually service but it still has to be good painting. However, if their work is sublime and rises above the usual high quality that our painters regularly turn out and they do a lot then it I would say Thistle.

Rose and Geof

-------------- Original message from Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>: --------------