[Scriptoris] paper for original works

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 14:06:50 PDT 2009

Generally, when I do original works for competition, I use Arches 140# hot
press.  It's a good weight (lighter than Bristol, heavier than paper used
for charters) and has a much nicer look and feel than Bristol.
The few studies I have done of art on wood used tempera paint on a gesso
covered wood panel.  However, that was mostly restricted to medieval works
of fifteenth century Cretan Greece and some early Russian pieces.

Brian