SR - Seawinds

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Apr 13 05:02:13 PDT 1998

L. D. Ruiz said something that sounded like:
> I am sure one or two of you can
> provide a background synopsis and the typical pro/con argument I will be
> faced with during the meeting.

What you might want to do is to go through the archives of the list.
This will cover everything that has *publically* been covered. The
archives can be found at:

ftp://ftp.ansteorra.org/sca/archives/southern

as well, it's been hashed over again on the Ansteorran list which can be
found at:

ftp://ftp.ansteorra.org/sca/archives/ansteorra

As well, there will be discussions at Ffynnon Gath at the end of May.

Ciao,