SR - doughnut holes

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Fri Feb 20 20:05:40 PST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From:	Tim Lozos [SMTP:dentim at myriad.net]
Sent:	Friday, February 20, 1998 9:50 AM
To:	southern at Ansteorra.ORG
Subject:	SR - doughnut holes

Greetings!

There has been a few differing posts about the Principality being a
"doughnut hole".  I have some questions....

1. A principality without foreign borders can't become a kingdom. T/F
?

Don't Know

2. A reason to have a doughnut hole is to relieve some peoples
apprehensions
about splitting Ansteorra (see above, if true). T/F?

True, from where I sit.

3. The BOD will *not* ok a principality because of the doughnut hole
thing.
T/F?

Don't Know

4. We *don't* want to split off and form a new kingdom with the
Western
and/or Coastal regions. T/F?

Don't really want entire Coastal Region, read Stargate.  Western is
okay by me.

5. Whats the end game? Where do we want to be in 5 yrs? 10yrs?

I am not thinking that far ahead, but since I have no master plan for
a Kingdom, I do not see us as a seperate Kingdom in 5 or 10 years.

and finally.............

6. Would anybody be interested in a public forum discussion of the
Principality issue at Crown Tourney?

I have little interest myself, but okay.

That gives everyone enough time to take
the issue to at least 1 populace meeting and a few events. If so, let
me
know so I can schedual some time for one, with Their Majesty's
permission.

Timo
whomanagedtohavetodayoff,andnotSaturday....(grrrrr!)