SR - doughnut holes

Steve Hemphill hemphill at io.com
Sat Feb 21 16:21:39 PST 1998

> 5. Whats the end game? Where do we want to be in 5 yrs? 10yrs?
>
> I am not thinking that far ahead, but since I have no master plan for
> a Kingdom, I do not see us as a seperate Kingdom in 5 or 10 years.

Historically, when a group decides to advance to Principality status, it
is with the goal of becoming a Kingdom within 2-3 years (i.e. the
Principality of Ansteorra lasted only a couple of years).  There are,
however, exceptions (i.e. the Principality of the Sun has been around
almost as long as I've been active in the SCA).

Curious....why do you "not see us as a separate Kingdom in 5 or 10
years"?

Eule von Haginbald
mka Steve Hemphill