SR - Sunsteor, Land of Lions

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Sun Feb 22 19:54:06 PST 1998

Lyonel,

He was talking to me, but you answered him better than I could, and I
agree with you completely.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo
___________________

Lyonel aisai.

I don't know about the individual you're querying, but I don't see it
because I like the kingdom we have.  Sir Conor, Sir Dieterich, and
Mistress
Aquilanne (among others) have expressed the desire to form a Southern
Principality primarily for the sheer enjoyment of a new level of pomp
and
ceremony.  I concur.  We don't want to break from Ansteorra; we want
enrich her.

lo vostre por vos servir
Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace
Dennis Grace