SR - Proposed Heraldry

Martin, Brian bmartin at origin.ea.com
Tue Feb 24 11:18:54 PST 1998

For the various period lions still protected, the laurel
wreath gives one difference.  Most anything we do gives a
second.  SCA-registered lions are a different story ...  I
think it's best to design simple armory, and *then* check
for conflict, rather than complex the design to avoid
conflicts that might not be there.

Daniel "I'm with Calvin on 'Verbing weirds language!', and I
*like* it" de Lincolia
--

I like the idea of keeping it simple. I also think that we should go
for very medieval, rather than SCA looking heraldry.

Pendaran