SR - The Naming

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Tue Feb 24 21:16:45 PST 1998

Lyonel,

How about Isle des Collines(Island of the Hills)?  Occitan works good
for me too. (Lo Isla des Collinas?)

However, then you brought up Ragnarsland, and my immediate thought
was no, and then after a moment it occured to me that I like the
idea.  Maybe something like St. Ragnar's Land, with Ragnar as our
patron saint(I know it won't fly offically, so lay off).

I think we have found a motto though. Somebody needs to translate it
into Latin, or Norse.  Or how about French.  "Comme fait les Heros"
(Like Heros do).

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo