SR - scenario questions ... borderlands

mirrim at texas.net mirrim at texas.net
Fri Jul 3 02:09:45 PDT 1998

> scenario: a region goes principality ... bordering grouips that
> stayed neutral later decide to join what is the process?  is there
> some period AP (after principality) that allows easy joining ...
> same question, what about a group that initially though it good idea
> and later changed their collective minds and decided to suceed?  is
> this a matter bound by geography (borders) or solely by populace
> desire ?
>
> 'wolf

It is possible for a group to change what Kingdom or Principality
they are a part of, but it is a difficult process and requires the
approval of the group in question and the Crowns and Seneschals of
both the gaining and losing areas, and the permission of the BOD.  I
think the Principality borders must be firmly set before the
Principality is official.  There is no period of time where it's easy
for a group to change its mind.

Mirrim

"Practice principled acts of self-interest and ruthless logic"