SR - Other Principality Stuff

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Mon Jul 6 07:51:26 PDT 1998

A friend of mine from Atlantia recently visited me and we were discussing the
issue of Principalities.  The northern area of Atlantia is in the process of
forming a Principality and it took them 5 years to get everything needed
together.  The official vote was taken during the last week of June.

One of the things my friend and I discussed were the reasons groups feel the
need to form a Principality.  It was interested to compare notes as to what
Atlantians were going discussing throughout this process and the discussion that
has been engaged in on this forum as well as the meetings.  The issues each of
our Kingdoms face and the reasons for forming a Principality were very similar.

The address at the end of my post will take you to the web page  on which Earl
Daffyd posted his reasoning for forming a Principality.  (Earl Daffyd was one of
the folks behind the principality effort.)  I believe the site also contains
information about the heraldry as well as a calendar of events for the Nameless
Northern Principality.  I hope this is of interest to you all.

Kate Sommerfield

 http://members.aol.com/garyh2018/mw1/Home.html.