SR - Fish & Ponds

CAB cab at spaustin.zilker.net
Thu Jun 25 10:26:11 PDT 1998

                      RE>SR - Fish & Ponds                         6/25/98

If you are referring to what I think you are referring to in my letter, then I
meant something completely different by "little fish".

At that time, I was talking about if we changed the P into an independent
Kingdom. Then the current people in this kingdom would be in a smaller pond.
For example, instead of being one of 100 knights, they would be one of 20
knights.

I was not trying to say that it had come from the people. Or that it shouldn't
come from the people.

Crystal