SR - Insurance (was: A Question Concern)

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Fri Jun 26 19:56:55 PDT 1998

'wolf wrote:

> On 26 Jun 98, at 20:14, Jodi McMaster wrote:
>
> > ...                                                                           is negligent and
> > injures someone at an event, his/her homeowner's or renter's insurance
> > would cover him/her.
>
> not necessaily true in all cases, depends on the policy ... mine
> (homeowners) covers personal property on and off premise, and injury
> liability on home premise only ...

That's odd.  The standard HOB which is approved by the Texas Insurance
commission usually states it will cover "any bodily injury or property
damage for which the insured is legally liable" with a list of
exceptions following.  I guess we can discuss this further offlist--I'd
like to know what policy that was.=

AElfwyn