SR - Describing Our Region

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:33:47 PDT 1998

Greetings all,

I'm have just returned to my home of Southern Ansteorra and I have a
suggestion to throw out.

I visited five little towns on the Italian coast known collectively as
the Cinque Terre. Each of these towns has a distinct personality yet
they have banded together for centuries to battle pirates,
dictators,nazis and now tourists :). I believe southern Ansteorra is
very similar in that we have at least three separate geographical
regions (hills, plains and coastal- could we add desert? I'm not sure
exactly where the lines are drawn) and each of the groups in these areas
have distinct personalities yet we are able to band together to defeat
any foe. So, Quattro Terre could be an appropriate name.

Just thought I'd add my two cents.

Ysabeau of Prague