SR - Next SR Meeting

Gail P. Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon May 3 12:50:00 PDT 1999

Or, we could print out the Aussie (?) voting procedure, (along with a list of
names to be considered...though not to be voted upon yet), send it to seneschals
of each southern group (I have a mailing label Word page for them all), and have
them ask their populace whether they agree to this type of voting for a name.
That type of voting sounded quite good to me, and I don't really think that most
people will care that much, what flavor of voting that we do.  We can suggest
that they try to get a yes/no answer out of their populace, rather than forever
hashing things out.

Isobel