[Southern] Fiberglass...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Dec 27 19:55:51 PST 2002

Good Morning,

  This is a last call for fiberglass for combat archery.

  You can order shafts in the following multiples:

16   crossbow bolt shafts   -  14.5"
 8   arrow shafts           -  28.5"

  Each multiple will cost $6 and will be picked up at Steppes 12th night
  or Coronation depending on which is convenient for your payment schedule.

  Thanks!

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "And we're always slipping thru the cracks
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   Then the movie's over -- fade to black