[Spit-project] Idea about firebowls

Robin Lindsey moiranliam at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 11 20:39:49 PDT 2007

I'm looking at those pictures and drooling.  All that food looks so good!

What's occured to me is:  Can a smaller spit be made that can sit over one
of those firebowls?  Can one of the spit designs do that already, and then
once another base is made just convert it?  We have a firebowl, and I'd
LOVE for it to be multi-purpose and be able to cook in it.

Which brings me to my second question:  Is there a "Cooking everything on
an open fire for Dummies" book?  It may sound like a dumb question, but
I've never worked like that to cook.  I don't think the backyard grill
counts.

Moira
Novice camp coo