[Spit-project] Over fire cookery

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 12:22:23 PDT 2007

My clay is food safe glazed or not, but you're going to have to teach me this food wrapped in clay thing...clay is dirt, you realize that right?LOL....

Michael Gunter <countgunthar at hotmail.com> wrote:
  > I think I'd like to try a skillet but I need a picture.

There are a couple of nice pictures on that link I posted.
Here it is again:

http://www.hudsonclaypotter.com/the_pots.php?type=2

And I'd realy love a period skillet.
See, soon-to-be-pseudo-Mistress, you need to teach
me pot throwing as well.

One of the things I'm thinking of demonstrating is cooking
food wrapped in clay. But I need a source of foodsafe clay.
Do you have that. Something that doesn't need to be
glazed?

Gunthar