[Spit-project] list for photos etc.

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:20:11 PDT 2007

>OK, I'll start one when Gunter and Elizabeth get home (they said something
>about going to Huston this weekend)

Yeah. We drove down to help Mistress Clara with her Guardian of the
Gauntlet feast. We're back now.

>(Gunther, should I call it the Spit-Project, or do we want to change it to
>something more like "How to Cook Using a Spit""... you all will just have
>subscribe.

Meh. Maybe "Period open fire cooking" or something. This list will remain
with the rather amusing "spit-project" title because I think we'd have to
create something new and have everyone resubscribe. I'll check with the
server admins if it can be changed if everyone would prefer a new name.

>~~ Meisterin Katarina Helene

Thanks, Katarina.

Gunthar