[Spit-Project] Some further conclusions about open fire cooking

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 27 10:07:00 PDT 2007

Gunthar wrote:
>>I looked through a book I purchased from Poison Pen Press on early
>>American open-hearth cooking.
>
>I REALLY need to go to their website. I was going to purchase some
>books at Pennsic and then the rain closed everything down.

Well, not completely. I worked for Devra for two afternoons - one of
which was rainy - and the booksellers tent was in business, just not
lots of folks wandered in.

I did get to meet Stefan one of those afternoons.

I also bought way too many books. Since i am not physically able all
by myself to lug around a fire pit/hearth set up to West Kingdom
events, i didn't look through the aforementioned book... i did get a
lot of other books from Devra...

Perhaps i can get more experience hanging around with Anna Serre, now
that i'm not Kingdom Gold Key anymore...
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

who just got back from Pennsic yesterday afternoon -
'cuz i did a bunch of driving after Pennsic -
only took me 2-1/2 days to get there -
took two weeks to get home :-)