[Spit-project] New stuff

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jul 16 10:44:06 PDT 2007

I've been busy building and making things for Pennsic (and chasing
geese). I just built myself a combination anvil stump and tool chest,
of which everything was scrounged- wood, paint, handles- except the
hardware. And, I'm almost done with my combo smithing shelter/A-frame
tent- drill some holes in some 2" X 4"s and sew some closures on, and
that's finished, ready to pack up (after I chase some geese). Got a
good deal on one of those hand cranked bread makers yesterday at the
flea market- $1, and I think I'll be taking it to Pennsic, along with
my cast iron dutch oven, and the two pieces Hroar made me. Probably
won't bring the big cast iron soup pot. Still working on the cover for
my garage shelter.

Need to know- are you going me/us to want to make the Scappi spit at
Pennsic? Need to pick up some steel if you do. And, if I do it at
Pennsic, I won't hafta chase geese ;-) And/or, do you want a trammel
hook?