[Spit-project] Long Delays, sorry

Jehan-Yves jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
Thu Jun 14 07:06:41 PDT 2007

at 11:36 PM 6/13/2007, you wrote:
>I guess my trying to assign an alternate moderator for the Yahoo
>site didn't work... I was just able to get to my other e-mail this
>evening, so many of you who had requested access to it just now have
>been approved.

Found this message in the group owners area of yahoo about how to add
a moderator.

"look up the members you'd want in your members list, click 'edit
membership' and in blue I believe, you can click 'make moderator'
after you do that, under that members name, you can select what
features you want each moderator to be allowed to do."

         If you are in need of another moderator, I am available most
of the time, (at my computer), experienced, (own one list and
moderate several others), and willing. I am listed as " jrobmay " in
the members list.

Jehan-Yves