[Spit-project] Long Delays, sorry

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 21:27:02 PDT 2007

I just made St. Phlip a co-moderator (correctly this time, I think).  I think you were the person who originally I tried to make a co-moderator (am I correct??)... I think what I did was forget to hit one of the Save options, and that is why it didn't take <sigh>.  If Phlip doesn't want to do it more than a day or two, perhaps she can make you one in her place?

  Ranvaig has also volunteered... but too many co-moderators might not be a good idea.  I will be off and on the computer at my friend's house and then at my Dad's house until the around the 27th of June, then taking 4 days to drive back to Indiana from California.  I have to then pick up my new computer that will be waiting for me and have to do some software reloading to it, as something went wrong with the mother board about a week before I left for CA <sigh>.

  Meisterin Katarina Helene

Jehan-Yves <jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com> wrote:
  at 11:36 PM 6/13/2007, you wrote:
>I guess my trying to assign an alternate moderator for the Yahoo
>site didn't work... I was just able to get to my other e-mail this
>evening, so many of you who had requested access to it just now have
>been approved.

Found this message in the group owners area of yahoo about how to add
a moderator.

"look up the members you'd want in your members list, click 'edit
membership' and in blue I believe, you can click 'make moderator'
after you do that, under that members name, you can select what
features you want each moderator to be allowed to do."

If you are in need of another moderator, I am available most
of the time, (at my computer), experienced, (own one list and
moderate several others), and willing. I am listed as " jrobmay " in
the members list.

Jehan-Yves