[Spit-project] Potjies/and other cooking stuffs

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:52:41 PDT 2007

>Let me know when you are doing the class again so I will have a deadline.

Nevah again!

>   As for the skillets...well, my friend, I found an article from the
>London
>Museum and the skillets from period were only about an inch bigger than
>the ones I made.

I'd like to talk with the gentleman who does the period dinners for
Hampton Court about the stuff they use. I think that could be very
interesting.

>I'll make another one the proper size and you can give the little ones
>away for largess or something.

Oh, Hon, the skillets you gave me were wonderful! My only complaint
was that they were a bit small for cooking up 4 lbs of chicken for the
class! They are perfect for cooking for a couple of people, sauces,
basting pans, etc....
Please don't think I don't like or appreciate them!

Gunthar