[Spit-project] cooking rehearsal

Virginia Gatling ginlee at cnbcom.net
Thu May 10 09:47:10 PDT 2007

Gunthar,

We are going to be home this weekend and next weekend. I am pulling out my set-up to make sure I have everything etc. I have some venison that can be cooked on a fire.

You can also get your ferret fix.

I'm cooking meat at Warlord, a pot dish and bread. You can share the fire stuff then if I know ahead of time what you will need as to space and fire. Wood, I'm splitting now and I know how much I will need but would need more if you shared the fire etc. I use oak and pecan wood.

 Let me know when is a good day for you.

 Regina