[Spit-project] Cooking class rehearsal?

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 16:13:27 PDT 2007

>This is odd.  I am receiving messages from this list, but am not listed as
>member of the group and cannot access files, etc.  Do I need a password or
>secret handshake? :-)

You may be having trouble getting onto the yahoogroups site which
is a different animal. Although they are linked, each site needs to
be accessed differently.

This will get you to the yahoo site but you need to register on
that site itself, being a member of this mailing list isn't access to the
yahoo site.

>I'm very interested in your project, as we cooked, for the first time, on a
>very simple spit at Estrella War in February and loved the results.

Welcome here and to the fun of outdoor and period cooking.
I'm hoping more people on here will use this as an open forum
on experiences and questions and share their ideas on making a
more period campsite as well. I'm learning this, too.

>THL Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh, Guidwife
>Cliar Cu Buidhe, Caid

Yers,

Gunthar