[Spit-project] A Whining Plea <smile>

Kathleen Madsen kathleenmadsen at gmail.com
Tue May 15 04:46:52 PDT 2007

I know, and I'm sorry to be such a tease!  Our belongings will be here from
the west coast sometime next month and that will be among the first items I
look for.  If we weren't renovating the house so drastically our goods would
have been here in January.  I hate having to just describe it but I'm trying
to find a picture of one of my setups "sisters" so that some verson of it
may be seen.

Eibhlin