[Spit-project] A Whining Plea <smile>

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Sat May 19 21:16:53 PDT 2007

Thanks, I'll put them into the links section of the Yahoo! site.

  We did get one new member to the group from the plea, though... Kate Holford... do you know her??  I don't know how many folks we have on this list, but I have had several requests to join the Yahoo! site for pictures, so I hope more than just mine go up there soon <hint>.

  ~~ Meisterin Katarina Helene

Johnna Holloway <johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu> wrote:
  Here are the links for the Tudor Cookery blogs and pictures
at Hampton Court Palace.
There are some large spits there.
Elise/Countess Alys mentioned this on SCA Cooks so people may have seen
the mention. I am not sure what the overlap is, so I'll re-mention it.
I suppose we ought to create a file with links or source.

Elise mentioned.

http://tudorcook.blogspot.com/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61677792@N00/482673387/

Johnnae