[Spit-project] King's College class Test Pt 1 (long)

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 14:14:46 PDT 2007

>Wow Gunthar!  I'm SSSOOO impressed.

Lol! Um..okay. I was just describing what happened....

>I spent the weekend making you two ceramic frying pans<G>.

Wooty!

>Will you and Elizabeth be there for dinner?

Most likely. Maybe we'll be able to bring some leftovers over, depending
on how many or few show up for the class. I'm looking to have four
chickens and three cornish game hens cooked as well as other stuff.

>   Can't wait!

It's going to be interesting...

>   gwyneth

Gunthar