[Spit-project] Introduction

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 09:32:05 PDT 2007

>    I am Chass. I am a metal worker who is in a wheelchair.

Welcome to the list. I'd love other new folks to speak up
and introduce themselves as well. I just noticed that we
now have 69 subscribers. Not bad for a list that started out
as just a way to organize a get-together to build a spit.

>I have been
>told there have been several projects I may wish to try discussed on
>here lol. I am rebuilding my forge so I can use it from the chair.

My personal favorite new "cool" thing is the break-down portable
firepit that was shown the other day. That's neat!

Sigh...I wish I had talent...

>I am
>always looking for ideas for cooking and dressing up the encampment etc.

That's what we are here for.

>Chass Brown A.K.A. Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.

Yers

Gunthar