[Spit-project] Cooking class rehearsal?

SCABeathog scabeathog at cox.net
Thu May 10 09:15:05 PDT 2007

This is odd.  I am receiving messages from this list, but am not listed as a
member of the group and cannot access files, etc.  Do I need a password or
secret handshake? :-)

I'm very interested in your project, as we cooked, for the first time, on a
very simple spit at Estrella War in February and loved the results.

THL Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh, Guidwife
Cliar Cu Buidhe, Caid