[Spit-project] playing in the fire

ksullivan6 at cox.net ksullivan6 at cox.net
Mon May 21 09:19:35 PDT 2007

I have loaded the recipies to the file section on the Yahoo list.
I only loaded the period recipies , we had several  Irish recipies  that I am not sure of how old they are and one of my own on site creations.I can post them as well if anyone want them.
Alix
--
Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)