[Spit-project] More Additions to Files, Links, and Photos

Helen Schultz meisterin02 at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 18:24:02 PDT 2007

I've added a small list of my recommendations on books for cooking over live fires in the Files section.  So far, I have only put two books into that file, but plan to add more as I go along.

  I also added some more photos of Gunthar's test project, thanks to his Lady.  Some really tasty looking birds there.

  I also have put a couple good web links into the Links section.

  Just remember, you have to be a member of the Yahoo! group in order to see these images and files.  So, if you haven't yet signed up for it, that is why you cannot see anything.  This current list has only the archives of the discussions, it cannot save attachments in them.  The link to the Yahoo! group is at the bottom of this e-mail.  For those who don't know, it is moderated only to keep the SPAM out, not people who are really interested.

  Shire of Narrental (Peru, Indiana) http://narrental.home.comcast.net
  Middle Kingdom

  The problem is that we aim too low and hit the mark." -- Michaelangelo