[Spit-Project] [Medieval-Open-Fire-Cooking] Looking for Fire Information

Kathleen Madsen kathleenmadsen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:47:46 PST 2007

Greetings, Lady Eileen.

There are several people on this list that have a raised firepit made
by Crimson in the West.  You should be able to find him quite easily
onsite at an upcoming event, on the West mailing list, or even see one
of his firepits in action if it's a good weekend for camping.  There
are at least 3 people who have them in the Mists; Mistress Rose de la
Mans, Lady Miriam, and Lady Anna Serra (Crimson's Lady).  Anyone in
the A&S pavilion should be able to direct you to him or to the right
people to speak to.

We have several files in the Yahoo photo's section so you can see what
a number of reproduction setups look like.

Our main discussion takes place here: spit-project at lists.ansteorra.org
(Go here to sign up:
The YahooGroup is for posting files and images as the discussion group
doesn't allow them.

Sorry for the quick blurb, I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment!
Welcome to the group.  :)

Regards,
Baroness Eibhlin nic'Raghailligh, OL
Relocated Misty