[Spit-Project] Diguising a Non-Period Cooking Device

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Aug 25 11:00:35 PDT 2008

Having used these in scouting adventures, I'd be hesitant about
putting those small single propane burners in a wooden box.
Also you'd want adequate ventilation to keep it working at  optimal
heat and fuel consumption.
Maybe something like a brazier box made out metal with grates for air.
Like perhaps
http://www.smoke-fire.com/forged-items-fire-ironware-2.asp
It wouldn't catch fire anyway.

Johnnae