[Spit-Project] Building Clay Ovens

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 12:41:17 PDT 2008

> This was posted on another list I'm on, and doesn't actually mean cooking over a fire, but is related, in a way...  sounds like an interesting book, though.

Sigh....I want a backyard so I can play with stuff like this.

And this list isn't about just cooking over a fire. I think we
can talk about pretty much anything. But keeping the
focus on outdoor cookery. This certainly qualifies.

I found a really neat website showing the Pennsic Clay
oven project and how it was built. I'll have to look it up.
But this book sounds awesome.

Thank you,

Gunthar