[Spit-Project] How about some discussion?

Erin Cabana arianhrod2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 07:35:11 PDT 2009

Hello!

I am one of those dreaded newbies. My name is Erin, nickname Ari (too much DnD in college) and I don't have an SCA name yet. I'm going to pensic this summer. I have a degree in Medieval Studies , and have researched medieval recipes, but I have not yet cooked any. My eventual goal is to be able to do period cooking both at home and at SCA events.

So, what I need to know is where to start. I'm going to be taking as many classes at Pensic as I can, but I am very open to advise!

Cheers!

Erin