[Spit-Project] How about some discussion?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jul 17 13:06:11 PDT 2009

Hi. I am one of those dreaded librarians that push books and more books on
unsuspecting people. You didn't know you really needed that book on
Mongolian spit cookery or 101 best versions for powder forte until
you read my lists or reviews.

(Do you have Peter Brears' new book on medieval cookery to start?)

If you are interested in cookery, you might want to also join SCA Cooks
and take a look at their archives

Have you checked out the Florilegium? www.florilegium.org

Another good site is www.medievalcookery.com

At Pennsic stop past and check out the books that Devra will be selling
for Poison Pen Press.

Johnnae