[Stargate] .sig line apology

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 4 13:30:51 PST 2007

François pointed out to me my unfortunate .sig line for these past
discussions.  I change it periodically and then don't really look at it
again.  It was not a comment on anything to do with the Barony, but one
I put up in response to the lack of participation in US elections.

I apologize for the inappropriateness of the comment in this forum,
--Perronnelle

--
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day.  If you give a man a
stick of TNT, there will be little unidentifiable fish parts all over