[Stargate] 4th sunday arts--alternate location?

Lauren Norman lmnorman at uh.edu
Wed Mar 24 10:17:15 PDT 2010

There was discussion earlier this month of temporarily relocating our 4th sunday arts gathering to avoid the Bayou City Art Festival--is anyone still interested in doing that this weekend, or are we off until april?

If we are still meeting, which location?  Hermann park seems to have been the location of choice, but where, precisely?  445 acres is a lot of park to cover ; )  There doesn't appear to be anything scheduled at Miller that day, if that makes a difference.

Isolde

Lauren Norman
409.739.5645