[Stargate] Insignia Competition at Coronation

Cynthia Whitford simonevalery at comcast.net
Thu May 5 03:52:37 PDT 2011

hey, just wanted to remind everybody about the insignia competition at Coronation.

If you have something to enter but you can' t make it to the event let me know and I'll take it for you - either bring it to Roses this weekend or drop me a note to make arrangements to pick up/drop off before next Friday!

regards,
Simone