ST - List Etiquette was ST-Fighter practice March 4

Roy Heath the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 11:04:57 PST 2001

I will not try to speak for Ld. William, but I would encourage everyone to remember that
messages posted to a list frequently arrive out of order and, sometimes for me, days after
they are posted.  I regularly find it necessary to weed out messages which I have already read
from a response which copied the entire text of one or more preceeding messages, but the
original having arrived well after the responses.

E-mail is imperfect, but it is what we have and a little forgiveness on everyone's part would
harm us none.  Please all, be gentle in your reproofs if such are needed.

> E-mail is a very poor means of communicating ideas and thoughts from one
> person to another.
>
>   I do hope that you will reconsider and continue to your interest and
> participating in one of the finest outdoor art forms that I know and love
> doing.

=====
Roy Heath